Wednesday, July 8, 2009

A better day ...

So today is going to be a better day - that much I am determined to achieve. I am grumpy with myself for letting myself go and fortunately I don't tend to overeat when I am grumpy - just when I am bored, lonely, sad, upset etc etc - pretty much everything else lol. I am going back to basics and only trying to focus on changing little achievable things for the next few days. Today and the next few days is to track and to drink water. I never ever drink water and don't really like it but I do realise a lot of the time I am eating because of thirst not hunger. Throughout my journey I have never drunk water so I know weight loss can happen without it but also know that it is good for me and that I need to try some new things this time round.

Tracking for today
Breakfast - Protein shake 3 pts
Lunch - Toast and homemade vege soup 5 pts
Snack - Kiwifruit 1 pt
Tea - Sushi 5.5 pts
Total -14.5 out of 20 (need to be that low to make up for previous 2 days pig outs!)

Back later with the rest of the day. Off to the hospital to visit Dad and then maybe to work to do some planning for next term - the life of a teacher eh on holiday again! Want to make some time for me this holidays to sort out my eating and to up my exercise to kick start me again - have wasted most of them so far! Well not strictly true only Tuesday and Wednesday eating wise so I need to focus on the other four days that were good and to commit to having more of the good days than bad. Keep on picking myself up. I can do it. I will do it. I want to do it.

I'm back and have tracked rest of days food - going to get an early night with a good book. Drunk 3 glasses of water which while not a lot at all is 3 glasses more than usual. Baby steps I tell ya! Also rode exercycle for 30 min so all in all not a bad effort. Tomorrow's goals are 4 glasses of water, stick to points and to exercise. Wish me luck - I'm slowly snapping out of my grump too by the way! Man was I shitty with myself - just so disappointed and annoyed and frustrated - the list goes on! But with my little goals hopefully my positivity will come back from where it's been hiding for the last few months. And now for the mantra again - I can do it. I will do it. I want to do it!

No comments:

Post a Comment