Thursday, July 9, 2009

Friday

One whole week of holidays gone and little to show for it - though I guess my marking and assessment from last term is up to date. As for planning for Term 3 - well we'll get there. Had so wanted to get it done this week but with hospital visits it just didn't turn out that way. Somethings are more important anyway.

Food for today so far
Breakfast - Cheese and Marmite on toast 5pts
Lunch - Cheese and Marmite on toast 3.5 pts (oh the variety of my diet) WW cookie 1.5pts
Snack - 2 pieces Cadbury choc 1pt (found in car so had to get rid off!! but hey I'm tracking it)
Water - four glasses so achieved that goal and not having anymore with the amount of times I've had to go to the toilet!!
Tea - Prawn stirfry with singapore noodles 5ts
Snack - Milkshake 2 pts Licorice 2 pts
20/20 for the day and I went for a 45 min walk.

Coming on here is good for my accountabilty even if noone ever reads it lol! How do people find out about new blogs - guess I'll have to stop being a lurker on the blogs I follow so that they may comment on mine. Anyway it's enough just to be a bit more accountable to myself anyway. I'm going to keep on going to Monday Weight Watchers meetings - I work as a weigher on Thursdays but you don't get much of a chance to listen in on meetings so will make effort to go on Mondays - she's a good leader and hey it's free so I'm silly not to take advantage of that. There have been a few lifetimers return lately to that meeting so at least I'm not alone in my journey.

I'm not so grumpy today but it's a challenge to stay on track - just can't understand once it was so easy - I lived and breathed weight watchers and always made the best choices - now it's the opposite and such an exhausting fight/battle to even stick to points and not rush out and buy junk food! Why I ask you why! And how long will it last for - but one thing is I'm going to try my hardest and fight the fight. I know I can do it - I just need to get my head in the right space. I can do it. I will do it. I want to do it!

I must admit just the thought of not achieving my little daily goals and having to admit to that on here is keeping me honest - long may it last as it is only day 2 but hey with the way I've been lately 2 good days is a success.

Tomorrow's goals - 4 glasses of water (not raising it yet; not going to push it you don't know just how much I loath water!); stick to points and track; exercise. So there you have it simple but achieveable. And achieve it I will!

No comments:

Post a Comment