Friday, July 10, 2009

Doing ok

So today has seen me walk for 45 minutes, drink those four glasses of water and here's the tracking
Breakfast - Muesli and milk 3.5 pts
Lunch - Sushi 4.5pts
Snacks - Kiwifruit 1pt, licorice 2 pts
Tea - Toasted sandwhiches 6pts

17/20 so far.

I am having such trouble sleeping lately which I think has led to my overeating. Take last night for example light off at 9.55pm - still tossing and turning at 11.55pm. Since I had last eaten about 5hrs earlier I was so hungry - actually stomach rumbling hungry which was not helping the sleeping situation. Was gutted but had to have some toast and jam for 3 pts after which I went to sleep straight away. When I think back this has been happening for ages and when I had food like muesli bars, rice crackers in the house I'd just eat the whole lot at night in bed becaause I'd think what the hell I'm over points may as well eat them all. I put on weight of course which spiralled me into more overeating on crap during the day. I can not buy my favourite snacks any more even though they are ultra healthy because I just have no self control and eat the whole lot in one go - I was eating a box of muesli bars and packet of rice crackers and whatever else was around. This is so not me - at the moment not having it in the house is helping hugely but sad to think that it has come to this. So last night meant the only choices were bread or fruit. I was so upset at having to eat but it was physical hunger and not boredom or emotional eating - and at least I stopped at two pieces of toast and not 4 or 6 like I would have last week. So this morning I weighed myself and I was 70.1 down from 70.7 the day before so at least that showed me I could spend exercise pts without stuffing up loss. Hopefully tomorrow I'll be back in the 60's. Normally I don't weigh myself each day at all as it can mess with my head seriously but at the moment it's a bit of accountability for stopping bingeing because I don't want to see a gain. I tell you it is such baby steps but worth doing it. I can do it. I will do it. I want to do it!

No comments:

Post a Comment