Wednesday, July 15, 2009

Oh well ...

Since I last blogged all days have been on track - all water, exercise and food great. So yesterday I went grocery shopping and decided to buy rice crackers and muesli bars again and be strong and have them in the house. Was going fine until 9.20pm when we had a 7.8 earthquake - now that was scary! I hate them and was so scared that another one was going to come that to make myself happy and soothe myself I ate the all the rice crackers and the muesli bars while reading a book! It makes me happy and is soothing but is not good! Now I'm not saying that's ok but at least they were healthier options and now they are all gone and I'm not buying anymore! And at least I recognise why I ate them and today is a new day and at least my attitude is more positive in that I am going to stick to points today - before I would have had another few days of bingeing before pulling my head in. But not this time thank you very much! I am better than that and I owe myself more.
Last weight was 68.8 and I'm not going back over 70 ever again thank you very much! Baby steps it is all the way. I have gone a week binge free and pts wise what I ate last night was no worse than what I used to eat after my weekly weigh ins when I was first losing the weight. After weigh in I allowed myself whatever I wanted for tea and if I wanted lollies or junk food I had it too! Worked for me and I still lost all my 52 kgs. So last night was just a treat day and today is a new day with water, exercise and tracking points. I can do it. I will do it. I want to do it. Wish me luck!

No comments:

Post a Comment