Sunday, July 12, 2009

Missing in action

Been awol for a couple of days but never fear am definitely still on the healthy living band wagon. Have exercised for 45 min each day, drunk the water and stuck to 20 pts. Scales continue to go down and I was 68.7kg this morning. For first time in long time I'm feeling positive again and believe I can do it instead of pretending I believe that I can do it!! Turned over my weight watchers inspirations calandar yesterday and the quote was "No matter how far done the wrong road you have gone - turn back". How very apt for me and how very true it is.

I have some little goals to meet along the way to 62kg which is keeping me focussed as they are close intervals and therefore seem achievable. First goal is to get to 66.5 kg which was my leaving weight before my overseas trip so that is only 2.2 kg away. Following that I want to get to 64.5kg which is what I was on my return home. Next is to be under 64 kg as that is my allowed 2 kg buffer under the weight watchers programme. Finally I'll get to 62 kg. So there you have it baby steps along the way while I am taking baby steps to ensure I achieve them. Sticking to basics is working - long may it last. I can do it. I will do it. I want to do it.

No comments:

Post a Comment